SOUTH JERSEY ENERGY SERVICE PLUS LOOKING TO HELP BUSINESSES UPGRADE TO ENERGY EFFICIENCY THROUGH NEW JERSEY’S DIRECT INSTALL PROGRAM

Download Press Release »

FOLSOM, N.J., January 12, 2017 – With the cold winter in full swing, South Jersey Energy Service Plus (SJESP), a subsidiary of South Jersey Industries, Inc. (NYSE: SJI), is looking to help small to mid-sized businesses in Cape May and Atlantic counties upgrade to energy efficiency through the Direct Install Program, administered by New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program™. 

The Direct Install Program is designed to help small to mid-sized businesses replace HVAC, lighting, and other outdated equipment with high-efficiency solutions by paying up to 70% of retrofit costs. Financing options are also available to cover the remaining 30% of the costs. Consequently, this is an opportunity to save on business energy costs on a long-term basis. The costs are minimal with this program and the savings are ongoing, benefiting business owners in the state of New Jersey.

As the designated contractor for Cape May and Atlantic counties, SJESP will help businesses complete the project from start to finish, beginning with an assessment of their building. Existing small to mid-sized commercial and industrial facilities with a peak electric demand that did not exceed 200 kW in any of the previous 12 months are eligible to participate.

Interested business owners can apply for the Direct Install Program by calling SJESP’s Direct Install phone line at 1-888-348-4884 or emailing directinstall@sjindustries.com.  Projects are typically completed within 90 days from the time of scheduling the energy assessment.

For more information on the Direct Install Program, please visit http://www.njcleanenergy.com/directinstall.

ABOUT SOUTH JERSEY ENERGY SERVICE PLUS
As the region’s leading authority on high efficiency energy equipment and services, South Jersey Energy Service Plus serves residential and commercial customers in New Jersey’s eight southern counties. SJESP provides residential and commercial HVAC installation and service, service contacts and appliance repair, and plumbing services. For more information on SJESP and its services, visit www.sjesp.com.