Note: Energy for the Arts is postponed until September 2018.
Energy for the Arts provides critical support to sustain local, school-based competitive arts programs. Open Flow Energy grants 5 awards (chosen lottery style) worth $1,000 each to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Each applying school’s art, music or dance program must serve any or all children (grades K-12) within the areas where we do business.
- Winning applicants may not reapply the year after they have received funding.
Congratulations to our 2016 winners:
- Brockway School District – Music
- Cranberry Area High School (Seneca) – Visual Arts
- DuBois Area Middle School – Media Art
- FSG Elementary School (Ridgway) – Theatre
- Oklahoma Elementary School (DuBois) – Music