DIRECT INSTALL PROGRAM

Call 888-348-4884 To See If Your Business Qualifies  

WHAT IS DIRECT INSTALL?

Designed for small to medium-sized facilities, Direct Install, one of New Jersey’s Clean Energy Programs, cuts energy costs by replacing eligible:

  •          Lighting
  •          HVAC
  •          Motors
  •        Natural gas equipment 
  •         Refrigeration
  •         Other equipment with higher-efficiency alternatives

The program pays up to 70% of retrofit costs, dramatically lowering your upfront costs and improving your payback on the project. South Jersey Energy Service Plus can perform an Energy Assessment to identify eligible alternatives and then install the qualifying measures.

WHO’S ELIGIBLE?

Owners of existing small commercial buildings to midsize commercial and industrial facilities with a peak electric demand that did not exceed 200 KWH in any of the preceding 12 months are eligible to participate in Direct Install. Buildings must be located in New Jersey and served by one of the state’s public, regulated electric or natural gas utilities.

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?

The program is completely turnkey! South Jersey Energy Service Plus is the program's participating contractor to perform Energy Assessments and install the energy efficient equipment in  Atlantic and Cape May Counties.

COSTS TO YOU ARE MINIMAL!

Your share of the project cost will be approximately 30%. New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program pays the remaining 70%. With incentives so dramatic, your payback can be less than two years.

TURNAROUND TIME IS QUICK!

Direct Install is designed to fast-track project implementation so your business can begin saving on energy costs sooner rather than later. South Jersey Energy Service Plus will perform the Energy Assessment and implement the recommended efficiency measures quickly.

To schedule your free Energy Assessment or for more information, call 1-888-348-4884 or email DirectInstall@sjindustries.com.

For more information about the New Jersey Direct Install Program or other Commercial Energy Efficiency Programs, please visit http://www.njcleanenergy.com/commercial-industrial/programs/direct-install.